Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Thrifty Thursdays

Something a little different for this Thursday

Because I just cleared out a lot of stuff at the flea market last weekend,to get my house cleaned up for company. I think my hubby would freak if I started coming home with car loads of thrifty finds.

So for my Thrifty Finds Thursdays I am going to share the thriftiness of others. starting with this lady


I just discovered this blog and this talented lady the other day, and I love her projects.

YOU KNOW THOSE WOODEN PALLETS THAT YOU BREAK UP AND USE FOR FIREWOOD, WELL STOP DOING IT

LOOK WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH PALLETS.................WHO KNEW



Look at this amazing coat rack


And who wouldn't want one of these pallet benches




And what a great conversation piece, build yourself a pallet coffee table



And what is sturdier than a pallet box




And I saved my favorite for last
A pallet island, I love this and I want one
This is freakin awesome

All of these gorgeous pallet creations are the work of this lady
Becky at


 
check out her blog and you will be amazed
While you do that I am going looking for pallets, I will be checking back alleys and behind factories, where else do pallets live ?
 
 
Happy Thrifty Thursdays
happy picking and painting and pallet hunting
 
hugs
 



 

2 comments:

  1. Yes Becky is seriously amazing - I am covering a dresser in pallet wood - but can't find any pallets - last month they were all over the place because of the famous Montreal moving day - now not so much :(
    So it sits here until I can find one,
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used them for decks at the trailer and stuff, but never thought of using them for furniture. now that i want some pallets I probably won't find any either, isn't that always the way things go. I am trying to do a table top with yard sticks and they have all seemed to vanished too.
    hugs
    Tobey

    ReplyDelete