Saturday, January 15, 2011

Unique Finds

I love discovering unique finds in second hand stores or garage sales and of course I also find great deals online or from buy and sell newspapers. What some people consider junk I find interesting and I love to rescue it and give it a new home.
Some of the items I find are fine just the way they are and others I like to give a facelift with either a coat of paint or stain or a bit of both.
I'm afraid I have become a bit of second hand store junky, but I love to find pieces from the past and am not a fan of the modern look. Some might find my home a mish mash of stuff but every piece has a story. When I look around my home at the pieces I have found it makes me happy and that is all that matters, after all it is my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment