Saturday, January 15, 2011

My many projects

The Harvest table is finished and soon the hutch will be as well, I will post pictures of my $100.00 diningroom as soon as I can talk my hubbie into carrying the hutch in from the garage.
I found a roll top desk online for $100.00 and it looks great with the piano stool.
Some of my finds require updating or cleaning up and others are perfect just the way they are. Currently I am just storing some of the stuff as we are renting temporarily while my husband works on contract. When we return to Ontario from British Columbia I hope to find the perfect house to give all of my things a permanent home. I hope this blog inspires others to rescue and restore things that others think are junk. when I look around my house everything has a story and an emotional attachment. I love looking at some of these items and seeing the finished project in my head and then making it happen with paint or stain and some hard work and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment