Friday, March 18, 2011

I can't resist a good deal

When I see something I like or something I think someone else might be interested in and I can get it for a great price, I can't resist. I have a spare room in the basement where I store my finds and yes it is getting a little full, I don't want my hubby to think I have become a hoarder, so I think its time to start posting some of my stuff for sale.
I am still working on my bench and hope to recover it soon but I am still dealing with the hundreds of nails that I to be removed to remove all of the upholstery. I have hunted for the material to recover it and my antique stool but have not found what i am looking for, I have an idea in my head of what I would like and I hope I can find it soon.
I am also working on my chairs and the antique trunk, yes I know I should just concentrate on one project at a time, but if I get frustrated with one item I can move onto another and then go back to it. It keeps it interesting and keeps it a hobby and something I want to do instead of feeling like work.
I am still trying to figure out what to do with my telephone table, paint it or leave it the way it is and just reupholster it. I am also debating what to do with the antique chairs I bought, paint them or strip them down and stain them, reupholster the seats or add wood and give them a wooden seat. so many decisions so many projects and so little time, I think I need to be cloned.

No comments:

Post a Comment